RE: emacsclient command line use existing client

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: RE: emacsclient command line use existing client
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:38:27 +0000

^^^^^^
This line is your most obvious potential point of failure.  Have you checked
your running script to make sure that your variable expansion is proper?
IE Is -s "$emacs_server" actually expanding to "server" and not say ""server""
or something obnoxious like that?
Try hard-coding the call line to -s "server" and see what happens.

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.