Re: member returns list

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: member returns list
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 03:03:41 +0200

Alex Kost <alezost@gmail.com> writes:

> As for the operating system, there is "Guix System
> Distribution" [2] which is based on Guile. It uses
> dmd as its init system (also written in Guile).
> You can also try Guix package manager on your
> current system; it will not interfere with the
> package manager of your system. I would say it's
> a very "impressive Lisp program".

Neither guile-wm nor guix are in my Debian repos. But,
stumpwm is.

The reason I asked for a WM isn't that I use such
extensively. Actually, I use openbox(1), but only so
I can switch between mplayer and xterm with M-TAB (in
Emacs' notation).

The reason is instead that it is easy to see and
experience the functionality and the degree of
polishness. I don't think a package manager can do
the same.

Give me demo party material!

--
underground experts united