Solved: Can I share ~/.emacs.d/elpa with two machines?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Solved: Can I share ~/.emacs.d/elpa with two machines?
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 17:21:24 +0200

Thanks everybody for your input. I an=m using =now the following setup:

I am using cask and pallet for all packages installed via the package
manager (I am also using use-package)

for org-mode and ess I use the uncompiled packages so using them from
different versions does not cause any headaches and makes debugging
easier.

Thanks again,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)