Re: increase scrollbar width

From: Javier
Subject: Re: increase scrollbar width
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 23:25:21 +0000 (UTC)

Which toolkit and OS are you using?  It's in the variable
system-configuration-options.

C-h v system-configuration-options

If it is a recent linux distro you are likely using gtk3.  My advice
is to try the lucid toolkit.  You should have a package emacs-lucid or
emacs24-lucid in your distro.

In lucid by default scrollbars are on the left.  Just use
(menu-bar-right-scroll-bar) if you want them on the right.

Otherwise, with GTK you can try luck customizing the GTK theme.