Re: Newline-phobic text help.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Newline-phobic text help.
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 03:11:46 +0200

rvclayton@acm.org (R. Clayton) writes:

> I use emacs and firefox's it's all text
> add-on to fill in web text-entry forms.

OK? You write in Emacs and then paste into
a Firefox add-on which is called "it's all
text"?

It is possible to fill in forms using
Emacs-w3m. It is third party stuff, so use
aptitude or the corresponding package manager
of your Unix system/Linux distro to get it.

It is "possible", but not enjoyable even in
Emacs. Stay away from them sites is
another attitude.

                   - so far: 58 Blogomatic articles -