Re: moving between buffers side-by-side using the keyboard

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: moving between buffers side-by-side using the keyboard
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:47:29 -0200

Sharon Kimble,

There's a command in emacs called: `describe-key`. So just type:

`M-x describe-key` and then press the chord: `C-x o`. Emacs you tell you to
what it is bound to.

In any case, `C-x o` is just a short cut to the `other-window` function. So
you can type `M-x other-window` and emacs
will switch you to the other window. You can bind the `other-window` to
whatever keybind you like.

Filipe.