[GNU-Emacs] request: better subject lines

From: Carlos Konstanski
Subject: [GNU-Emacs] request: better subject lines
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 09:39:14 -0600

If you're like me, you get a whole lot of spam. You need to scan the
subject lines in your INBOX to decide what's spam and what's ham. If you
have to open an email to decide because the subject line is
inconclusive, that's bad.

The subject lines for this mailing list need to have a [thing] injected
so that it's obvious that it is email for this list. Note my example in
the subject line of this email. Please?

Sincerely,

Carlos Konstanski