Re: Bookmarks: separate set of bookmarks in directory

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: Bookmarks: separate set of bookmarks in directory
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 00:12:33 +0000

I thank you for your advice.  It looks daunting;  I think, though bookmarks
to bookmark files then arranging for directory specific bookmark files may
do what i need with minimal distraction, better than what i had envisioned.

Alan

--
[I do not] carry such information in my mind since it is readily
available in books. …The value of a college education is not the

"Sweet instruments hung up in cases. . . keep their sounds to themselves."

         ---Shakespeare, _Timon of Athens_