Re: info-find-source

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: info-find-source
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 03:03:20 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:

> One moral here is that we have our habitual
> ways of using Emacs but there are probably,
> for each of us, other ways to use it that we
> could benefit from learning. And sometimes
> that new acquaintance is just a doc
> perusal away.

In the Colosseum, the champion will choose the
sword (the same type of sword) that he has used
and mastered all his life. But in his spare
time, he might practice and play with the spear
and bow just as well. And you know what?
This will make him an even better
sword fighter!

--
underground experts united