Re: Most used words in current buffer

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: Most used words in current buffer
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:18:19 -0400

Udyant Wig <udyantw@gmail.com> writes:

> How was it to use the Emacs on Prime OS?  Was it very different to other
> Emacsen extant at the time?

It was pretty close I think. I don't remember the startup slowness
that Bob Newell mentioned but it may be that we waited to get it until
later and they may have ironed out the problems a bit. But once emacs
became available to me, I threw away my ed port and never looked back.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler