emacsclient question: tty-setup-hook and X specific config

From: Hadrien Lacour
Subject: emacsclient question: tty-setup-hook and X specific config
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 23:00:50 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to convert my current .emacs config to work with
emacs --daemon/emacsclient. So far I've encountered two problems:

* The tty-hook-setup hook is run as it should (on `emacs -nw` and
  `emacsclient -nw` invocations) but doesn't load my terminal specific file
  after the first `emacsclient -nw` call.
        $ emacs -nw myfile
        $ emacs --daemon
        $ emacsclient -nw -c myfile
        $ emacsclient -nw -c myfile
The last line doesn't load st.el (attached).

* I want to apply theming only for graphical frames, but If I do:
        $ emacs --daemon
        $ emacsclient -nw -c myfile
        $ emacsclient -c myfile
        $ emacsclient -nw -c myfile

The theme is applied for the last two lines, even when using the -c option each
time.

The first one looks like a bug to me, and the second is just me not knowing how
to do that. Attached are my config file (~/.emacs) and my terminal file
(~/.emacs.d/lisp/term/st.el). Any idea about the why and how to fix it?

Regards,
Hadrien Lacour