Emacs po-mode help request

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Emacs po-mode help request
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 19:31:29 +0100

Hi,

I am a translator for free software and I use Emac because po-mode
provides for an accessible tool to translate po files. My problem is
that while I use Emacs, I dont know to program in Lisp and I just can
copy-and-paste code. Thus I implemented the po-wrap feature via the
Emacs wiki.

My current problem is as follows: when I exit Emacs after I change a PO
file, Emacs automatically update the field "Last-Translation" with the
current date. All right. I am unable to get the sema about the
translator name and email (Last-translator field). I tried to implement
some code from po-mode+.el and to change some code in po-mode.el, but I
never can get the result. The feature seems to exist in the code but
without effect nor any mean to enable it or set it.

Any solution?

Thanks very much for any help.

Best regards

--