Re: Is Elisp really that slow?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Is Elisp really that slow?
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 01:31:20 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> You can only call for implementing some
> important functionality, but have no real
> instruments to make that happen, except do it
> yourself (which might not be possible due to
> lack of knowledge/talent/time).

Heck, this kind of comment... *shakes my head*

It is very possible! Just do it! Start today!

_Knowledge_ is accumulated.

There is plenty enough _talent_.

And if you care about _time_, take your
paleo-computer, carefully pull out all the
cables, then throw it out your window! _Or_
disintegrate it with a Multicogan! This will
solve any problems you have experienced with
time, in an instant...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573