Re: Is Elisp really that slow?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Is Elisp really that slow?
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 21:03:52 +0200

Ergus wrote:

> Else just think what a new user would like to
> see in a editor (or what they don't find in
> emacs) and just make a list (please open
> mind). And publish that somewhere that people
> can vote for them.

The only thing I can think of is make it look
as cool and polished as possible. Get away with
GNU propaganda and everything redundant.

It should be like a calm, warm, futuristic
underground base in dim light but with bright
colors. A couple of cockpit-style chairs and
some big scientific work areas in a huge, oval
room, with some tools and equipment hinting in
the background on neat shelves and lockers.

This is an amazing place. Now do whatever you
want with it.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573