Re: Calculator: no exponent, full number ?

From: jonetsu
Subject: Re: Calculator: no exponent, full number ?
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 09:53:17 -0400

On Wed, 05 Jun 2019 06:11:28 +0200
Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl> wrote:

> Is using calc possible in your use-case?  If yes, that would probably
> help a lot.

Thanks.  I have totally forgotten about calc.  I'm used to calculator
somehow.  calc does exactly what I need.

In that light, it might not be worthwhile to modify calculator when
calc already offers additional formats and features.  My question was
misguided by having forgotten about calc.

Emmanuel Berg: "Or use Lisp, create a file and just type Lisp.
With `format', you can get the result look anyway you want."

I must say that I do not know anything about Lisp and I don't consider
that modifying a .emacs file is any knowledge of Lisp.  Maybe one
day ...  Just saw a presentation yesterday about a compiler for quantum
processors written in Lisp, quil.

Cheers.