ido-find-file doesn't suggest ssh as autocomplete option

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: ido-find-file doesn't suggest ssh as autocomplete option
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 02:01:55 +0200

When I press in ido-find-file mode /s + tab I get as possible
completions besides the files that start with s scp and scpx but not
ssh.

If I then manually type in /ssh: it lists the possible hosts correctly,
but I get no autocompletion choice for ssh, and therefor has to type the
string manually instead of ss + RET.

Btw the same with sudo I don't get it as completion option, in find-file
the completion to that methods is there. Same with adb.

Why do I only get some methods to autocomplete and not all? And is there
a way to configure that differently?