Re: Temporary notes in Emacs buffers?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Temporary notes in Emacs buffers?
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 06:00:18 +0100

> Bookmarks are pretty flexible.  You can use them in lots of different
> ways.

Yeah - probably.  What I dislike I think: if I move a file to a
different location, the relation to the notes is lost, and I have to
manually relocate the file.  That might be annoying.  That's why my
favorite approach would be to save the data in the file itself or at
least in its directory instead of a central place.  Or is there a
solution for that problem using bookmarks, too?

Thanks,

Michael.