Re: Define interactive function with arguments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Define interactive function with arguments
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 10:57:25 +0200

Your comment simply means, look at the manual and look at the code
and don't bother me.  Nobody forced you to reply, and if people do
not want to advise, they can simply disregard me.  Have heard such
talk all the time, especially in industry.

Regards
Christopher

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy