ivy is alright - Re: is there any vertical incremental completion in Ema

From: Jean Louis
Subject: ivy is alright - Re: is there any vertical incremental completion in Emacs?
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 16:08:08 +0300

* Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl> [2020-10-23 22:20]:
> Have you seen Ivy?

It looks like I have seen it and discarded it at first sight long ago,
then I have discovered Helm. Great Emacs package, really. Now I can
change my software to make new Emacs packages.

Now I am looking into it and it seems exactly what I am searching for.

Next to find is if I can use ivy temporaril in full screen.

--
Jean Louis