Re: Can't send mail with smtpmail "any more". (Gmail and other providers

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: Can't send mail with smtpmail "any more". (Gmail and other providers)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 20:05:46 +0100

On Sun, 01 Nov 2020 17:24:41 +0200
Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> How would that be different from what smtpmail already has?

When I was playing with smtpmail I wanted to check whether the email was
delivered, but have a feeling that there is only verbose debug output which is
more than I usually need just to check if email went through.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Bewildered by the modes of material nature, the ignorant fully
engage themselves in material activities and become attached. But