Re: enriched mode loses bold on save, version 26.1, debian 10.3

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: enriched mode loses bold on save, version 26.1, debian 10.3
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 03:29:42 +0100

Dan Hitt wrote:

> I sent mail to bug-gnu-emac at gnu dot org including
> detailed instructions starting from emacs -Q on how to
> reproduce the bug. If i get a reply or a tracking number of
> some sort i'll post it here.

You can also use `report-emacs-bug' as you know, I'm sure.
A tracking number looks like this - bug#46339 - and yours will
be mailed to you before long. Subsequent discussion takes
place at gmane.emacs.bugs but please do as you say and post
the bug number here as often problems reappear and get googled
and then it is good that everything is complete and
interconnected for people to follow up on them easily :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573