Re: setq-local: Wrong number of arguments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: setq-local: Wrong number of arguments
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 12:01:46 +0200

We can but then some won't agree with us and want to do some work straight away.
We do make a lot of assumptions of what people are actually using.  For the most
part it does not matter too much the version one uses.  Unless they start
playing
with some old setting, no longer of use.

Some still use notepad.