outline-heading-alist for elisp using ";; * "

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: outline-heading-alist for elisp using ";; * "
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 17:22:19 +0200

The first one is org-like, the second option is roman-numeral-like.  You are
correct,
not all inclusive.  They are just primary headings for now.

For subheadings I would want to use

;;; *  Heading
;;; ** Subheading
;;; *** SubSubHeading

For the roman-like, it uses only headings

;;; I | Heading
;;; II | Heading
;;; III | Heading
;;; IV | Heading

> Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:22 AM
> From: "Jean Louis" <bugs@gnu.support>
> To: "Christopher Dimech" <dimech@gmx.com>
> Cc: monnier@iro.umontreal.ca, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: outline-heading-alist for elisp using ";; * "
>
> * Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> [2021-05-11 16:16]:
> > Have made the following function.  I alse want to be able to select the
> > defalt headings for elisp which I think is ";;; Heading"
> >
> > Having difficulties on what modifications I need to do.
> >
> > (defun headline-elisp (hdl)
> >    "todo"
> >
> >    (pcase hdl
> >      (1
> >         (defvar rgc ";;; \\*+ "))
> >      (_
> >         (defvar rgc ";;; \\([A-Za-z]\\|[IVXLCDMivxlcdm0-9]+\\) | ")) )
>
> It does not look right. The headline regexp looks only for beginning
> stuff, it is not all inclusive.

What do you mean by "beginning stuff"?