icomplete-vertical-mode not taking effect

From: arvid-harnack
Subject: icomplete-vertical-mode not taking effect
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 21:24:25 +0200 (CEST)

Another developer saying the design is great.  Only developers
are saying this.  Users disagree.

Instead you talk about monitoring technology and privacy rules
because a dog sent a bug-report !!! May I remind you that in
March this year, France set the new security law that works
towards a dystopian surveillance state.  Good luck with that !