Re: Set the default-directory dynamically according to the buffer-file-n

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Set the default-directory dynamically according to the buffer-file-name.
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:58:39 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

>> Configuration example:
>>   https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/erc/erc-incal.el
>
> Got it. All files ending with "-incal.el" belong to
> this category.

Ah, sorry, no. Sometimes that means the first word wasn't
available, e.g.

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/align-incal.el

because there was/is an `align' already!

Well, good that you said this! If I'm going to continue to
praise this method I should come up with a convention for file
names ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal