Re: Run `fill-paragraph' on all the paragraphs in the currently opened L

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Run `fill-paragraph' on all the paragraphs in the currently opened LaTeX document.
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 12:25:24 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> I only want the real text paragraphs to be filled without
> disturbing other LaTeX typesetting commands, say, avoiding
> running this command on the following text block
>
> %%%%%%%%%
> \documentclass[twocolumn,showpacs,preprintnumbers,amsmath,amssymb,prb,aps]{revtex4-1}
> \usepackage{epsfig}% Include figure files$
> \usepackage{epstopdf}
> \usepackage{graphicx}% Include figure files
> \usepackage{dcolumn}% Align table columns on decimal point
> \usepackage{bm}% bold math
> \usepackage{textcomp}
> \usepackage{array}
> \usepackage{caption}
> \usepackage{xfrac}
> \usepackage{mathtools}
> \usepackage{amsmath}
> \usepackage{subfigure}
> %%%%%%%%%

Naah ... it is a bad idea to adapt the code to the editing
command, better to adapt the command to the code!

So drop the %%%%%%%%% is step one ...

Step two is to - _think_ ...

Will it be enough to not fill lines that start with \ (REVERSE
SOLIDUS or BACKSLASH)?

And fill everything else?

--
underground experts united