Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual

From: Takesi Ayanokoji
Subject: Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 19:23:39 +0900

Hi.

Just information.
Since this thread, I tried some CAT, but before I know, github's 3rd party
application GitLocalize became able to handle GNU gettext format fikes.

My sample GitLocalize
(it requires github account and authorize the GitLocalize application.
though...).
https://gitlocalize.com/repo/6629

And I create template repository based on my translating work for Emacs
Japanese manuals.
https://github.com/ayatakesi/template-translating-texinfo

Jusi FYI.

Best,