Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual

From: Kevin Vigouroux
Subject: Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 16:25:27 +0200

I don’t plan to participate, but this is an opportunity to see how
someone can translate the documentation using OmegaT. Personally, I
would have liked to design a translation application to continue my
learning of Elisp. It would also allow me to improve my translation
skills.  I have some ideas that I haven’t been able to verify yet.

It sounds like a worthwile challenge: a potentially complex one but
a good opportunity.

P.S.: I bring it up in this thread because Emacs could potentially be
used like a translation platform.
--
Best regards,
Kevin Vigouroux