Re: how many Emacs blogs are there?

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: how many Emacs blogs are there?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 19:20:25 +0000

"Samuel Banya" <sbanya@fastmail.com> writes:

> The better question is how many decent Emacs configs are there to rip from,
> and there are quite a few.
>
> Anyone interested can check out my webring on my site for the Emacs section,
> as I have all the key players of the Emacs community's configs linked:
> https://musimatic.xyz/webring.html#org3e1edd8

It appears you don't use constant content-IDs?  The link you mention
here is "broken", in that sense that it doesn't send me to the right
anchor (now #org7fe47b7), probably because you re-exported the document.

I didn't compare the two extensively, but my old configuration also had
a list of configurations that I found interesting, that you might find
worth adding (if I even mention any you don't):

https://ruzkuku.com/emacs.d.html#orga79c6d1

--
        Philip Kaludercic