Re: completion-styles with increasing level of matching

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: completion-styles with increasing level of matching
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 14:38:38 -0700

fwiw i don't use completion-styles yet i think, but i use ido +
ido-hacks + ido-clever match.  ido [with flex] and i discover short
shorthands for e.g. org headers for refiling.  those need not be
initials.  and rarely would initials work for me.

i think if you use completion-styles, whether you need flex will
depend on whether you use more than initials.

[idk if fido or the new composable stuff will be able to emulate my
setup.  if it does then maybe it will use completion-styles.]

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com