Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 12:03:16 +0800

uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me> writes:

> No.  I think there is no option but to remove everything.  And I do not know
> repercussions there might be.  My plan was only to remove the EMACS ones.

Are you carlmarcos <carlmarcos@tutanona.com>, wilnerthomas
<wilnerthomas@tutanota.com>, goncholden <goncholden@protonmail.com>, and
possibly fatiparty <fatiparty@tutanota.com> by any chance?

Anyway, there is no easy way to do what you want, because resources that
do not specify the name `emacs' or `Emacs' can also affect Emacs.