Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:20:26 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Thursday, October 13th, 2022 at 1:10 PM, uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me> wrote:

> [...]

Po Lu, are you one of the people taking decisions on design and operation in
emacs?
What could happen if one removes all the specified properties from the
x-resource
database?  Can you see my concern?  I have had no say in how these x-resource
were specified.  I certainly have not specified them directly and consciously.

Although I understand that there are thousands of open bugs, and many are
focused
on maintaining the system, there should be at least a person forward thinking
and focused on emacs design long term.  How many people rely on x-resources for
setting up their emacs system?