How to quicker jump to function definition than C-h k ?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: How to quicker jump to function definition than C-h k ?
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 09:19:54 +0300

I often wish to jump to function definition of a key and currently I
use `C-h k' flow, then I press `C-x o' to switch to different window
and again `TAB' to reach to the file where function is located, then
`RET' to reach finally to the function definition.

For my personal needs I would like to switch straight to the function
definition of a key.

Maybe such feature already exists, does anybody know how?

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman