Re: disappearing lines

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: disappearing lines
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 20:47:35 +0100

> you probably already know this but backup-walker is a useful package
> for a quick overview and i think there is a more generic one that

Thank you for the hint, I didn't know about backup-walker.

Installed it from Melpa but unfortunately it isn't working for my
backups from Emacs-28.2 on Windows.  (This package was last updated in
2013!)  But the idea looks promising, I think I'll have a deeper look
when I'm in the need of my backups.

        Dieter
--
Best wishes