Re: (*) -> 1

From: Dr Rainer Woitok
Subject: Re: (*) -> 1
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 18:38:49 +0100

Jean Louis,

On Thursday, 2023-01-19 17:54:16 +0300, you wrote:

> You found examples I am searching, though you can't provide
> references where (*) is useful.
>
> And I said it is mystery made by Gods. Super beings who for unknown
> reasons know everything, and do what they want, without knowledge
> available for us human.

Sorry, I'm late in this discussion.   And to explain why this has not to
do with Gods but rather with simple mathematics, I need to know a little
bit about your  math knowledge.   It's ok if you don't want to answer my
questions, but then it doesn't make sense for me to continue explaining.

Question 1: Do you know the meaning of "rising x to the power of n"?

On paper this is written like so

and in plenty of programming languages it's written as "x^n" or "x**n".

If you are familiar with this concept, and if you want to continue this,
simply reply to this mail.

Sincerely,
  Rainer