Re: (*) -> 1

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: (*) -> 1
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 14:54:37 +0100

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Did you find it? If you did, let me know. I do not know how to find
> that.

Yes, I did.  After approximately 1 minute for every function I tried.
Believe it or not (I guess you don't believe it and add something weird
to your list instead that nobody can...etc. instead of starting to invest
your own time to really try to understand).

And no, I will not search those examples for you and discuss them with
you.  They are trivial to find and trivial to understand after reading
the things we explained.  And I already anticipate your reaction: that
that code is wrong and you expected different code.

I'm out.  Enough information has been presented to you to enable you to
learn.  But I cannot learn for you, you must do it yourself.

Michael.