Re: Log all my issued commands and keyboard operations.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: Log all my issued commands and keyboard operations.
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 08:56:48 +0800

On Sun, May 21, 2023 at 8:37 AM Michael Heerdegen
<michael_heerdegen@web.de> wrote:

> Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I want to see something as follows:
> >
> > M-x describe-char  ;; execute-extended-command
>
> Not in vanilla Emacs, but there are packages which graphically prepare
> the output similar to that - with slightly different features -
> e.g. "command-log-mode" or "interaction-log".

Thank you for your comments. I've installed all the following related packages:

(use-package keycast
  :config
  (keycast-header-line-mode)
  )

(use-package interaction-log
  :config
  (interaction-log-mode)
  :bind
  ("C-h C-l" .  (lambda () (interactive) (display-buffer ilog-buffer-name)))
  )

(use-package command-log-mode
  :config
  (global-command-log-mode)