Using emacs for working with python and numpy

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Using emacs for working with python and numpy
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 13:18:49 +0000

Using emacs for learning python with numpy

I would like to use emacs for working in python and calling numpy tools.  How
can I proceed ?
Have seen other using Jupyter but would prefer using emacs instead.

I was thinking about the possibility of org-mode to have some functionality to
see the result
of executing python commands.

Would appreciate some examples using numpy that I can execute from emacs if
possible.