DocView face - change of colors

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: DocView face - change of colors
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 13:45:45 +0100

I notice in emacs-30.50.0, probably as a result commit 26740f30469, that
my pdf files display as white text on a black background. I have
reverted back to my desired setting of black text on white by putting
the variable `doc-view-mupdf-use-svg' to nil, so it's not a problem for
me right now. However, I worry if by setting doc-view-mupdf-use-svg to
its non-default value I am storing up problems in the future.

My question is therefore is there any other way of getting my desired
effect other than setting doc-view-mupdf-use-svg to nil?

The doc-view-pdf->png-converter-function is set to mupdf if that is
significant, although I do also have ghostscript (v 9.26) installed.

Thank You.

Colin Baxter.