Re: [Help-gnucap] [Fwd: [Fwd: Open node in transistor circuit]]

From: Rubén Gómez Antolí
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] [Fwd: [Fwd: Open node in transistor circuit]]
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:03:54 +0100

Hi again,

Rubén Gómez Antolí escribió:
> [...]

>> I attach a session file which you can see the problem.

Forwarding message doesn't attach any file, sorry.

>> I try to download gnucap cvs version but I can't find it, where I can to
>> obtain it?

I had seen old gnucap page, in www.gnucap.org I can see how to obtain
cvs snapshoot.

I test with "2006-11-20" and (yesterday) "2006-12-04" version and
circuit doesn't work. (PowerPC machine here)

I test too in another machine -amd 64- and I obtain again «open node»
and same issue on outputs.

Gnucap version on these other machine is Debian Sid version.

I test circuit with Ngspice and I obtain the results that I'm wait.

Thanks for your attention, and sorry for my bad english.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.