[Help-gnucap] using a pipe to make gnucap accept input from other progra

From: Hugo Coolens
Subject: [Help-gnucap] using a pipe to make gnucap accept input from other program
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:20:30 +0100

I'm trying to use gnucap as a substitute for Spice. In my application the Spice inputfile is produced by another program called "makespicefile" which has one parameter.

It works like this
makespicefile parameter | spice

I'm trying to get the same mechanism with gnucap

makespicefile parameter | gnucap -b

but this doesn't work (with or without -b)

Can anyone here tell me how to accomplish what I'm trying?

hugo