[Help-gnunet] gnunetd does not work properly without -d option

From: root
Subject: [Help-gnunet] gnunetd does not work properly without -d option
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:03:13 +0300 (EEST)

Gnunet version 0.5.4a, compiled from source.

If to start gnunetd with -d it works ok. No mater from root or from other
user with -u option.

If to start without -d, daemon starts, but does not do anything.In log it writ
es "gnunetd starting" and thats all. And rejects any connections. Gnunet-stats
connections rejected, as request from unauthorized host.

I have two eth interfaces, maybe it is somehow connected with this. As
recomended in this case I set IP adr. directly in gnunet.conf, local host
option and eth option disabled.