Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunetd does not work properly without -d opti

From: root
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunetd does not work properly without -d opti
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 13:09:01 +0300 (EEST)

RSA key is created, gnunet-stats request comes from trusted connection.
I do not understand, why network configuration is good, when I start gnunetd
with -d option, because all works nice in such case, and network
configuration becomes bad, when I start gnunetd without -d option? With -d
option all works - gnunet-stats, gnunet-search and so on..