[Help-gnunet] what's up with indexed_requests.txt ?

From: Brent Miller
Subject: [Help-gnunet] what's up with indexed_requests.txt ?
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:57:50 -0700

I was just poking around my drive today trying to free up some space and
I realized that my gnunet dir is using quite a bit of space. The main
culprit seems to be indexed_requests.txt, so I'm wondering if this file
can this be safely deleted (after a gnunetd shutdown of course.)

Also, can this file be used to get an idea of what people are actually
downloading off my machine? Does it differentiate between actual
requests and what gnunet pushes out at random? If so is there an easy
way do this?

Thanks,
Brent