[Help-gnunet] gnunet && http-proxy gateway

From: Красько Олександр
Subject: [Help-gnunet] gnunet && http-proxy gateway
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:53:27 -0000

Hi all,
How configure gnunet in local area for circulation through http-proxy gateway,
it is also  necessary, that at the precipices of connection with the
Internet a gnunet network functioned in local network :)
where is it possible to find information on these questions ?

====================
D:\Program Files\GNU\GNUnet\bin> gnunet-transport-check
Testing transport(s) udp tcp http nat
`tcp' transport OK.  It took 187ms to transmit 1 messages of 11 bytes each.
`http' transport OK.  It took 219ms to transmit 1 messages of 11 bytes each.
`udp' transport OK.  It took 0ms to transmit 1 messages of 11 bytes each.
  ====
D:\Program Files\GNU\GNUnet\bin> gnunet-transport-check -p
Available transport(s): udp tcp http nat
мар 16 15:43:38 WARNING: Could not download list of peer contacts, host `mikael.
karlsson.com' unknown.
0 out of 0 peers contacted successfully (0 times transport unavailable).
  ====
D:\Program Files\GNU\GNUnet\bin>gnunetd -d
мар 16 15:46:18 WARNING: Announcing ourselves pointless: no other peers are know
n to us so far.
мар 16 15:46:18 WARNING: Announcing ourselves pointless: no other peers are know
n to us so far.
мар 16 15:48:07 WARNING: Could not download list of peer contacts, host `gnunet.
mine.nu' unknown.

what can be reasons of it
also I send  my gnunetd.conf (my proxy is 10.0.0.1:3128)
p.s. forgive me  for my bad English