Re: [Help-gnunet] Re: [bug-GNUnet] private gnunet networking

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Re: [bug-GNUnet] private gnunet networking
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:53:04 -0700

The script looks generally correct. I've cleaned it up a bit and made some
(minor) improvements and added it to GNUnet's contrib/ directory, I think it
should be useful for people that run PHP but not CGI scripts.

I suspect that your connect:492 error comes from an old public key in your
data/hosts (did you maybe delete your .hostkey file at some point?).  I
certainly do not see this relate to problems with the PHP script, and I've
now tested the (attached) version, and it works just fine.

I'm also making a hostlist generated by this PHP script available under
http://gnunet.org/hostlist.php (should be the same as
http://gnunet.org/hostlist which is generated using the "cat" approach
described in the README).  However, the order of entries in the PHP script is
randomized, which should be slightly better.

Happy hacking!

Christian