[Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ

From: Jan Eichstaedt
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 14:10:59 -0400

Hello GNUnet Project:

On the one hand I find your project admirable and would like to help. On
the other hand I wonder whether you have any measures in place to
safeguard against abuse of GNUnet. This keeps me from actually helping
GNUnet. Your philosophy (https://gnunet.org/philosophy) appears to me as
if you are not inclined to do anything about abuse.

What prevents GNUnet from turning into the next Silk Road (selling
drugs, weapons, murderers via Tor)?

Is this worth a discussion from your point of view? If so then you have
had this discussion long ago, I suppose. Could you please point me to
information about this?

Best,
Jan

--