Re: [Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ

From: Jan Eichstaedt
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 18:02:48 -0400

Dear GNUnet Project:

I dearly hope that you don't mind when come back to my below questions.
I hope that you can see that they are very basic, i.e. necessary to
answer for anybody to understand the nature of GNUnet. While asking "How
is GNUnet not the next Silk Road?" might seem harsh, this questions
needs to be addressed, all the more.

Imagine the GNUnet Project could win over people who care doing good
deeds without allowing inhumane deeds. You ask people to help with your
project. Isn't helping inherently trying to do good? Therefore, my
question is fundamental.

I am thinking about a network that does good without allowing inhumane
deeds for a long time now. That's why I would like to know what people
in your project are thinking about it. So please let me know.

Best,
Jan

--
PD Dr. Jan Eichstaedt