Re: Integration of GNUnets regex service

From: TheJackiMonster
Subject: Re: Integration of GNUnets regex service
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 00:59:02 +0200

Hi again,

I could solve this problem just by putting name, mail address and phone
number in separate brackets. So these characters seem to be allowed.

I have also added a prefix for all the regex my application announces
so there shouldn't be any collision between other services and my chats
users. ^^

Thank you for the quick help and the information anyway. I will
probably still look more into it. ^^

Jacki