[newbie] Recursive GNUmakefile

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: [newbie] Recursive GNUmakefile
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:40:03 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to compile an application I wrote on OSX under GNUstep. I encounter problems with the makefile system as my sources are organised in subfolders, as following:

- Sources/
        main.m
        Core/
                blah.m
        Utilities/
                foo.m

Putting all the sources files in the OBJC_FILES (like Sources/main.m Sources/Core/blah.m ...) does not work properly.

How should I write my makefile to support my Source tree ?

tia,

 -- Sébastien

--
«children are innocent / a teenager's fucked up in the head /
adults are even more fucked up / and elderlies are like children»